Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Fimin Pool





That's what Elle calls it. She and daddy went swimming together a few days ago and I had so much fun watching them splash around together. She is getting more comfortable in the water but still doesn't like it when her head goes under. I have taught her to blow out of her nose real hard when she comes back up to get all the water out. She has been practicing in the living room...not to pretty. Although the pool is only about 6 feet around, the true intent for getting it was not to please Elle. It is suspose to keep me submerged and somewhat cool as I enter the last phase of pregnancy. It's SO nice to be able to float in that pool with water up to my neck. I didn't get to enjoy that last pregnancy because of the season. Anyways, nothing new going on here. Just wanted to share a few photos from that day. Elle reminds me of a big fluffy cat that get's wet and goes from a 15 pounder to a 10 ouncer. She looks so little when she's in her bathing suit and her hair is wet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fimin pool is cute! what is it with kids and esses? riley calls ice cream "ifreem". looks like ya'll had a busy week. it'll probably take you a couple of weeks to get over it! miss ya'll, see you tonight at menetra's.