Rarely do I get a picture of both of my girls together...and both looking at the camera. Usually one is napping or one doesn't want her picture taken, or one doesn't like mommy behind the camera and not holding her...or....well you get the point. Today I put Ava next to Elle on the couch because I needed to do alittle cleaning in the kitchen. A few minutes later Elle called me in to see something. Ava had slouched down on the couch and Elle had laid next to her and wanted me to see her snuggling with Ava. I got the biggest smile on my face because for once Ava wasn't fussing to be sat back up or have Elle get off of her. They both just seemed to be enjoying the moment. Enjoy the pictures.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sweet peaceful moments are wonderful. Your girls are so cute!
What cute pictures. I have the most beautiful 4 granddaughters in the world. thanks
Those pictures are adorable. I started laughing at Ava's expression.
They could not be more beautiful! Love, Mom
okay, so elle looks about 18 in those pics! freak out! (sorry emma, i'm sure that's disheartening to hear a/b your baby - but she looks grown!!)
both beautiful as always though!
p.s. sorry i've not been commenting. we've been traveling around the world for weddings - ugh! now i know how you feel coming from tx to tn for mine!! :) thanks a bunch - love you!
Post a Comment