No, this post is not about how broke we are though we are getting there quickly. This post is in response to being "tagged" by two separate bloggers who shall remain anonymous. I love reading those little tags, but don't like taking the time to do them....but I love random facts and that's what the tag was about. I was suppose to post rules about the tag and then tag 8 other people, but I chose to spare all of you the misery of feeling compelled to follow through. I do ask if you read this to comment with one totally random thing about yourself....that's fair isn't it? Okay so here are 8 quirky random things about me:
1. When I eat any candy that has lots of colors, like M&M's I have always had to separate them all out into their own colored piles...guess I like segregation.
2. I used to bite my toenails when I was a kid.....I have noticed Elle trying it lately...must be a genetic thing.
3. Both of my children have blue eyes and neither Shawn nor I have blue eyes.
4. I secretly dream of being a forest ranger one day.
5. Since I've had kids, generally I get a shower every other day...I really hate this, but it's just not worth it sometimes.
6. I can't stand the way it feels to have painted fingernails.
7. I've been wearing the same necklace for about 5 years.
8. I used to have my hair cut in a "chili bowl" style and that was my nickname....to everyone who knew me back then, I hate you for not telling me how bad that look was. ha ha ha!
So there ya go.....hope that gives you a little laugh and can't wait to hear something about you!
By the way, I won't be posting any pictures of the house until after Ava's b-day because I want all of my family to be surprised by how we decorated....sorry! I will post them eventually though.
Friday, August 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Randomness is always fun. And I do the same thing with M&M's but since that is taken I'll think of something original..hhhmmm...
I am totally (and this is to the point of being an idiot about it) freaked out by snakes. I don't care how big, small, venomous, or non-venomous it is. My skin literally crawls when I have to go into reptile houses (thank you dear hubby) and when there is a snake on TV I left my feet up off the floor. :)
That would be LIFT, not left, I LIFT my feet up off the floor. And when retyping that the second time was LIFE, still not lift, so that just goes to show you that even thinking about snakes freaks me out!
I'm going to act very unsurprised at your house, so you don't get the satisfaction of withholding things from the blog.
Thanks Lesley, I knew I could count on you to bring it down a notch.
I'm just KIDDING!!!!
I'm just jealous because my decorating decisions are not surprise-worthy.
Post a Comment