Um...why is it not in my mouth yet?
On the 13th, Ava's actual birthday, we did our own little family celebration for her. We went to the mall, had pictures taken, played at the indoor playground, ate at Olive Garden(she said all she wanted for dinner was whatever would make her mommy and daddy the happiest....go figure!), and got her some ice cream at McDonalds. I put a candle in it and we sang happy bday to her. Unfortunately once she realized we had ice cream she threw a major fit because we weren't giving it to her right away. I took too much time putting the candle in and lighting it and singing the song so we got quite a hilarious shot of her with her birthday ice cream.

6 comments:
That's what I do if nobody shovels the ice cream in my mouth fast enough! That's funny. Thanks for the laugh.
You scream, I scream!!
the captions go with the pictures perfectly! hilarious.
Now it's time to 'fess up that you did that on purpose for the funny photo op...because you knew she'd stop crying as soon as you gave her the ice cream.
very funny
truly lesley, we didn't expect her to throw such a tantrum...but since she was I told shawn to grab the camera and snap. I really thought she'd just be smiling really big as she saw the treat and heard us all singing...but delayed gratification hasn't caught on quite yet I guess.
Post a Comment