Thursday, November 08, 2007

A breath of fresh air





They aren't begging to get in. Ava has just had a thing lately with knocking on walls and doors so they were doing that on the back door.

We have been taking advantage of the nice morning weather and heading out in the backyard this week. Usually our grass is so wet in the morning that its not really possible to play in the yard, but lately it's been drier so we have been out. It's getting easier to do that since Ava is walking now. She is always so proud of herself when she walks somewhere and looks at us when she gets to her destination as if to say "Aren't you going to clap?" This morning she said her first "sentence." A few seconds after Shawn walked out the door she waved at the door and said "Bye bye Dada." It was SO cute!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, as always. They will really start playing together even more. I love the one knocking on the back door. It is so cute will Elle on her knees. Sorry Shawn missed hearing Ava talk.

Love you

Lauren Hope said...

beautiful pics of the girls.
love ava's first sentence - too cute.

Lesley said...

Great pictures! I love the one of Ava by herself. I can't wait to see y'all in a month and see how the girls have changed.

The Montandon's said...

I believe all in all, we have 4 of the most beautiful grandaughters in the world.

Emily said...

cute pictures

Anonymous said...

I cannot belive my daughter locks her children out of the house ad makes them beg to come it!!! Shameful...but nice peace and quiet! Ha, Love, Mom