Here's Ava walking. In the last few days she has really taken off. She loves to walk and pitches a fit if we hold her out in public. Makes for an interesting church service.
Monday, November 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am the mom of the two most beautiful girls and a sweet boy. My husband, whom I have been married to since 1999, and I live in the Austin area where he preaches. We are lovin life just where we are.
6 comments:
whoa, she's fast. usually they're like teetering and wobbling, but she's a goin'.
Well, there will be no rest for a while. Once she decided to walk she went into high gear.
Yeah Ava. I had to get IT to download a program on my new computer so I could see it. Good job.
Why is this showing up as a big white rectangle on my screen? And I don't have IT at my house to download any programs. Shoot.
She looks soooo cute! And yes, Hayden was a bit too big for his costume. But I thought it would be big enough (it was a 3T!)
Great video...I feel like I got to see her walk for the first time too! Love that baby! Nana
Post a Comment