Friday, February 15, 2008
Valentines and Elmo
I had a great Valentine's yesterday. Shawn made me a CD of songs that reminded him of me. I thought it was very sweet. Later in the day I received a PajamaGram, which had pj bottoms and a tank top with candy hearts all over it. Also very sweet. We gave the girls each a book for Valentines and they both loved them. Last night, I took Elle to a Sesame Street Live! production. It was in Austin and it was wonderful! She was so excited to get to watch all the Sesame Street characters dancing and singing. I am so thankful that we are able to do things like that sometimes for the girls. I know it's totally uncharacteristic of me, but I didn't even take a camera so I have no pictures from the evening. I figured that since I was going to be alone with her, my hands would be sort of full, plus it was dark most of the time. Anyway we survived Austin traffic and loved it! Today, we are all just hanging out and waiting for my mom to arrive. She is coming in for the weekend to see the girls and also to babysit tomorrow nite because we have a Valentine's MASH event. Enjoy the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What an awesome Valentines. I know you and Elle enjoy your night out. Have a good weekend. love you
Post a Comment