Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What's keeping me from Blogging

Well, I have taken on a few more scrapbooks this year than normal and that has taken quite a bit of my time. Besides doing our regular family scrapbook (which I'm up to August 08 in) and Ava's 1st year scrapbook (which I'm at 9 months with) I'm also doing a 52 foods scrapbook. As I've said before, we are trying a new food each week and then scrapbooking about it. Here's a few pages I've done so far. They are all going to follow basically the same template, with different paper on each.



I've also started a 365 scrapbook. I am taking one picture each day capturing either the minute or the grand in our daily lives. I journal a small card each day telling something about that day. This scrapbook wouldn't have taken me so long if I had been able to buy the kit, but it was so popular that the site I tried to order it from crashed within seconds of offering the kit, so not many people had a fair chance to get it. So, being crafty, I made my own kit. I love it much more than what was offered but it has taken a huge amount of hours to get it together. It will be worth it though...I might be my favorite scrapbook ever. I love that I get to use my photography skills on still life as well as family. Anyways, that's why the blogging has slowed down...and the fact that life just moves faster and faster the older your kids get!

2 comments:

the campbell family said...

no excuses missy!
your scrapbooks look fab, as always. i can't wait to see them when i come "let" you take pictures of us! love you.

Larissa said...

You are amazing at that! Really! I think that is so cool that you do all of that, maybe someday I will get some motivation!!!