I should be blogging about my 10
th anniversary today, but I sort of did that last week plus I have a hilarious story for today anyway. So, Happy 10th to us! Yeah we made it this far! Anyway, this morning after Elle got up, I was helping her get clothes to wear. She wanted to wear some "play" shorts and I wanted to her to pick between a pair of
blue jean short and khaki shorts...still play shorts, but nicer. She wasn't having it at all so I picked for her. Then we had the same issue with a shirt. She began having the first of what will probably be 27 breakdowns today and so I calmly told her that she could come downstairs for breakfast when she had her clothes on. So about 30 minutes later after stomping, jumping, screaming and having a freak out session, she calmly came out of her room with a really horrible look on her face. She walked past me then stopped and turned around and said in a mean voice "I don't want to wear these clothes at all so I'm wearing them backwards!" I'm not sure if she was trying to make me mad or what, but I just started laughing which made her more angry and then to add the icing on the cake, I grabbed my camera and took pictures. She isn't too happy this morning and she's all turned around too!

While I'm on the subject of Elle, this was her room yesterday morning. I think I can say with confidence that this is the dirtiest it has ever been! It only took her about 4 hours to clean it up! What a day!
Before

After
4 comments:
I couldn't help but laugh. Elle really put some thought into that. She never pitched a fit when I was there. :)
What's wrong with the "Before" picture? That's about what my house has looked like for the past 9.5 months.
Hahahaha! Riley acts exactly the same way when he's "embarrased", he gets so mad at us! On the up side, getting boys dressed is SO easy - my my friends with girls have horror stories. Makes me glad I'll have 2 boys!
Yeah there's nothing worse than getting laughed at when you're mad and trying to make a point. So funny. Did Elle clean her room like that all by herself?
Post a Comment