We love a good reason to need to wear red and pink in our house so Valentine's Day fits the bill! I took a few pictures of us this morning since we were all ready, somewhat matching, and the girls even had their hair fixed, with a few mintues to spare! To celebrate Valentine's today, I made roast and a brownie heart with the best pink cream cheese icing in the world! It was so good and we avoided the Valentine's Day crowd at all the restaurants. Enjoy the pics!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Red and Pink Day
We love a good reason to need to wear red and pink in our house so Valentine's Day fits the bill! I took a few pictures of us this morning since we were all ready, somewhat matching, and the girls even had their hair fixed, with a few mintues to spare! To celebrate Valentine's today, I made roast and a brownie heart with the best pink cream cheese icing in the world! It was so good and we avoided the Valentine's Day crowd at all the restaurants. Enjoy the pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hey I recognize that outfit! It's perfect for V-Day, you look wonderful! And the girls looks so pretty in their Sunday dresses.
The girls look so pretty. We are getting anxious to start a road trip to see all the grandkids.
Papaw
Post a Comment