Friday, July 30, 2010

Look-A-Likes

Levi Casey

Ava Kate

Elle Alana

I can not even count the number of times that people have told me that Levi looks A LOT like Ava. I totally agree with them, but many of those people never knew Elle as a baby. I personally think that all three look very very similar at this stage. They all have round heads, big cheeks, blue eyes, and a good amount of brown hair. Either way, they are all the cutest babies I've ever ever ever seen!!!

2 comments:

Jupers said...

I agree with that! Mom

Lauren Hope said...

here my friend, i am gonna have to disagree with you. ava and levi look sooo much alike to me while elle has her own look! sorry to but heads. :) hehe
i can however tell you i agree they are 3 of the cutest ever! pretty babies from you and shawn for sure!