Today, Levi had his 4 month check-up and shots. He turned 4 months on Sunday and is such a wonderful baby! He has changed so so so much in the last month! He now weighs 13 lbs 3.5 ounces and is 24 1/2 inches long. The dr. asked if he was rolling over and I told her that he had only done it once a while back and she laid him on the table and he rolled right over. We just all started laughing! He is such a wonderful baby. The words we use to describe him are: chubby cheeks, cute, sweet, laid back, easy going, chilled out, happy, cute, cute, oh and cute. Everyone that sees him says the exact same thing..."He looks just like Ava." I tend to agree that he's pretty close. He rarely ever cries and has figured out how to splash when he takes a bath, which he L O V E S! He will turn his head almost 180 degrees to see the TV so we are leaving it off more often now...if not, he would watch it nonstop. He also loves his activity mat and as soon as we lay him on it, he shoots his arms out straight, points his toes, purses his lips and when the sounds and lights begin, he starts squealing! It is the cutest thing :) He loves to cuddle and loves for me to put him to bed. He gets passed around a lot at church and doesn't seem a bit bothered by it as long as he has someone to love on him. I am so thankful for all of his little attributes and he just completes are family so well!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I miss my sweeties! All of you! When will you be rested so we can come see you again...Ava's birthday?
Papaw's little man is growing so. We had so much fun 2 weeks ago playing but I've decided 2 wkends in a row with grandkids is nearly more fun than Papaw can stand. Love y'all
That's ok . I think he can handle it. He's a macho macho Papaw.
Post a Comment