Can I just say, it was so wonderful to prepare for the first day of school today with not an ounce of nervousness or anxiety. Elle seemed as cool as a cucumber too! Upon walking in the door this afternoon, her first words were "AWESOME!!!! I loved school and I love my teacher!" That's all I needed to hear and any concern for what her teacher will be like has been taken away. Here's our traditional 1st day pictures and interview.
Starting the day with a pink #2 pancake, compliments to the chef...named Daddy.
First day of 2nd grade
Only 2 more weeks till Miss Ava starts Tues/Thurs school!
Starting the day with a pink #2 pancake, compliments to the chef...named Daddy.
First day of 2nd grade
Only 2 more weeks till Miss Ava starts Tues/Thurs school!
Untitled from Emma Montandon on Vimeo.


2 comments:
So glad she had a great first day. She is so grown up! Looking forward to seeing y'all soon!
I love my elle!
Post a Comment