I took over 500 pictures this year at camp. I will not be posting those here. Hopefully you have a facebook account and we are friends because that is the only place I'll be posting those pictures! Year #10 did not disappoint. It was absolutely wonderful. Soul-rejuvenating. Fun. Spiritually uplifting. Exciting. Memorable. Hope-renewing. Our kids did the best ever. Our living situation was well organized. The weather was the best it's ever been. Our HS class was a joy to teach. We stayed on budget for expenses. And to top it all off, I got to celebrate my birthday by staying 4 extra days in the Montandon Mountain Mansion (I think it should be renamed the Triple M) after 4th session as well as take a trip into Santa Fe to eat, shop and celebrate the big 3-4! I am missing those mountains more than ever at this point and as usual having a very hard time readjusting to the real world. One day, maybe I'll live in those mountains....
This is at Harry's Roadhouse in Santa Fe enjoying a birthday brunch. Hello mid 30's!!!



1 comment:
Got your 3-4 birthday presents! see you soon!
Post a Comment