First, let's start with a surprise for the girls. Last year they shared a green colored frog tree. Ava begged for a peacock tree so for her birthday we bought her some ornaments.... of course we needed to get a tree for them to go on. When they got home from school, we took them up to their room and there were their two new trees, lit up and decorated in their very own theme! They were VERY excited and love their trees.
Ava's peacock tree
Elle's frog tree
I had all of this stuff randomly in boxes from past Christmases, but it all just magically came together this year on this wreath and I LOVE IT! Yeah for recycling!
And here's a picture of all of us decorating the main tree in the living room. I am very proud to say that I let the girls put the ornaments wherever their little hearts desired and I actually didn't care! I did go back and fix a few spots where they had put 2 or more ornaments on one limb....and put a few of the more delicate ones higher up! The tree looks magnificent as usual. :) Welcome to my favorite time of the year!










No comments:
Post a Comment