Friday, January 25, 2013
A Lost Tooth
No literally, her tooth is lost...missing...unaccounted for. Yep, just like that. And truly I wouldn't expect it any other way from my Ava. This just fits right in with her personality as a whole! She walked out from school today looking a little strange....then she smiled real big and I noticed the big hole! Then I noticed that strange look on her face again. Of course I asked "Where's the tooth???!!!" and that's when I realized why she had a strange look on her face. She had lost her tooth...both ways. She said she was at lunch, eating her popsicle when all the sudden she felt the tooth come out. She began searching all around her, in her popsicle, on the floor, on the table, everywhere! She said she enlisted the help of all her friends and some adults and yet, no tooth. I wish I could have seen her table all scrambling around trying to help her find her tooth....what's even funnier to imagine is if that tooth happened to land in someone's pocket, or lunchbox and was later found by a parent....what a story that could be. Anyway, no one ever found her tooth. I think the strange look on her face was worry. I think she's concerned that since she doesn't actually have her tooth as proof, then the tooth fairy won't come visit her....I tried to put her fears to rest by having her write a little note to the tooth fairy. Let's hope it does the trick. She is SO very proud and relieved to FINALLY have lost this tooth. Can't believe my second child has started losing teeth!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So cute,,,wonder if she swallowed it! Tell Ava she is so cute without that old tooth! Can't wait to see her next weekend! Yea
maybe the tooth fairy was so excited for Ava, that she came down and snatched the tooth right out of her mouth :)
Post a Comment