Tuesday, September 02, 2014

NonLaborious Day

I sure do love Labor Day.  After just one week of school, someone decided that we already needed a break from it.  I like that it feels a little more like we get to ease back into this whole school routine thing.  Chad and Lesley came down again for Labor Day this year.  They stay with Lesley's dad and we are always invited over for swimming and cooking out.  I made homemade peach icecream and Lesley's dad's wife grilled some peaches to put on top....YUM.  

Ivy had on THE.CUTEST.BATHING.SUIT. ever!!!!  She was fun to watch in the pool.

This dolphin/whale thing was BIG hit!  The kids never get to play with this kind of stuff at the public pools since they don't allow almost anything!

Cousins in the water

Ava was all labored out.

These two had a lot of fun together :)  They will both start Kinder next year!

No comments: