Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving Part 3; Marshall, Texas

We first went to camp Bee 2 years ago in 2013 for Thanksgiving.  We all loved it and decided to make it a family reunion of sorts.  This year was great because I got to see cousins that I haven't seen since probably the 90's!  Of course I've seen them on Facebook, but in person is much better!  Also there were new babies to welcome and snuggle and hog and such.  Oh and crafting, fun crafting with 9 eager kiddos!
My grandma likes to defy what people say about age....she is a great example to me of growing old and not necessarily growing up!  (in a good way!) She tried riding one of the cousins trick bikes.  She didn't get too far.

Elle, Ava and I played tug o' war with my brother's baby for most of the time.  He just switched arms from one to the other.  We are all three in love.  I miss him terribly already.

My cousin also adopted this cutie and this was our first time to meet her.  We are all very much in love with her too!!!  I'm thankful that Elle and Ava love babies so much!  :)

Cousins playing games 

Our group!  I think only 3 were missing from the group...my sister's youngest got sick and they stayed home.  :(  Bummer!!

Gathering around the table before we eat....there was a little of everything!  Buffet is one of my love languages.

I think I was the only person to take a picture of my plate.  But I couldn't resist...I was just so excited about all the things I loved, being on one plate! (My dessert plate was almost as impressive, but I didn't have the patience to go get my camera and take a picture before digging into that one!)
After lunch, to ward off the afternoon coma, some of us headed out to the pasture to shoot guns.  I love to shoot guns.  It was so hard not to hog the guns and cut in line.  Here's my memaw at it again with a pistol of some sorts. 


Ear protection!

If this picture doesn't scream manliness, then nothing does!!!

And this one is pretty cute too...I really expected Levi not to like shooting the gun but he did. :)

Then we moved on to a shotgun.  Memaw showing us how it's done.

Manly woman

New friends...these three got along so well and it just made my heart happy.  This is my cousins daughter and they live in Colorado.

Cousins pretending to drive the golf cart.

More loving on baby Desi.

Thursday morning, Levi kept complaining of a stomach ache.....then puked up breakfast, sipped 7-up till lunch and felt great from then on out!  Now THAT is something to be thankful for!  

Here's a view of our 5 Star accommodations. lol  The five of us slept on 2 double beds and a cot.  It was "cozy."


I'll end with this.  Oh.My.Goodness.  I need him to live closer!!!!!!  His kisses are some of my favorites I've ever gotten!  They are full contact.

No comments: