Saturday, December 10, 2016

Singing Her Heart Out

Ava decided to be in the choir this year at school, which surprised is all very much.  But, that is one fun thing about her....she is full of surprises!  This past week, she had her first concert and sang lots of fun Christmas songs.  The entire concert took exactly 29 minutes so that was kind of nice too!

Ava's right in the middle

It helps when one of your best friends is in choir too!

So what else is going on with us....other than reminding our Elf Mikey to do something different every night, I got a job....like a real bonafide job!  Well...it's not 9-5...it's more like 9-10, 12-1, 2-3 and sometimes 9-10pm.  I am working for a company called Shipt and I shop and deliver groceries to people here in town, using our HEB stores.  It is PERFECT  for me and I love how I get to set up my schedule and can change it around at any time!  Yes it's hard work, but it is just right for me right now!  I am very thankful that this came along when it did.  Here's me in my "uniform" which couldn't be more perfect since it's my favorite color!  I've worked there for 2 weeks now and have already shopped and delivered THIRTY-ONE times!

This is by far the most hectic month of the year for us...other than April.  I love so much about it, but a little peace on my part of the earth would be nice right about now.  Shawn and I both have our eye on January 1st!

1 comment:

Jupers said...

Love the pics and proud of you!