It looks like Hurricane Harvey will be one for the books! Thankfully we are far enough away from the coast, that all we got was some rain. It's weird that as it was destroying so many other areas, in our area we were very thankful for the rain in the midst of dryness and heat. We took advantage of the rainy Saturday and planned a whole lot of nothing! It was glorious.
Levi created things with Legos.
Ava and I repainted our toenails.
Shawn and Levi FINALLY put together a wooden boat kit that we've had forEVER.
Ava and Levi experimented with a Disgusting Science kit that someone got for Christmas.
I got to watercolor by candlelight, which wasn't really necessary but was fun.
I also got to read a book uninterrupted and it was magnificent.
Elle went out with some friends to celebrate a birthday and then they came back to our house to hang out for a while.








No comments:
Post a Comment