Wednesday, March 28, 2018

It's only been 2 months, but I need to catch up!

Let's finish talking about Ava's bball season, since that's where I left off.  Her season was going dismally....until the very end!  They lost almost every game of the season....and then made a comeback as the tournament was starting!  It was wonderful to watch!  They played great!!  They finished unofficially in 3rd place which was such a surprise to us!  The absolute best part of the whole season was the game we invited our church family to come see.  We had lots of people show up and a few even had signs.  Not only did Ava absolutely love the attention, but she played the best she'd played all season and I got all kinds of warm fuzzies too!  Anyway, we were a little bit nervous to make this transition to a league that was harder than what we were used to, but I think it worked out so well for Ava!  Next year will be her last year before she is able to do school basketball!






No comments: