Monday, April 23, 2018

Fourteen and Fabulous

We turned right around after Levi's 8th and celebrated Elle's 14th birthday!  
I picked her up from school and headed straight to her favorite store in town!  I let her spend as much time as she wanted browsing every single thing she wanted to with no one rushing her.  It's full of tiny treasures, her kind of thing.

Found this card at the store.  :)


Then we met Shawn and the other kids at Chili's for her birthday dinner, her choice!

Then we came home for cupcakes and gifts!



Last, we surprised her by letting her take her first driving lesson around the car line at the elementary school.  She LOVED this part!  And no one died so that was exciting!

1 comment:

Jupers said...

Wow first driving lesson. Guess I was about 15 when my parents let me drive around our front yard! Loved being there for the birthdays. Got to think about Ava's now!