Sunday, May 28, 2006

Up and Running/Waddling


Okay, we have succumbed! We have a blog site too now. Maybe it will be useful for you and maybe it won't. We'll see. I just seem to have a lot of useless and somewhat amusing stories that I want to tell you, but don't want to take the time to call or email. They are usually just little funny things that happen throughout the day or week and sometimes it's just updates of what's happening with our work, Elle, or baby Ava. Either way enjoy! I hope to update very often so check this a lot or you'll be missing out big time!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
What a good picture of the Montexans! Miss you all...

Anonymous said...

Oh, don't you and Elle look pretty? I guess Shawn looks alright too.......hehe.
I love and miss you all!

Anonymous said...

Like your page! Maybe now we'll keep more updated on each other :) (especially if I put one up too)! Sorry I didn't talk long earlier. I'll call later. Miss you bunches!!

Anonymous said...

This will be such fun. Great way to keep up with our little girls.
Loved the picture of you guys.

Carolyn

Angie said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you've done this. It is a really great way for me to keep up with you from all the way out here!!! HUGS to you all!

Lesley said...

Man, I'm smart. Look at all these people who are glad you have a blog! I'm glad too. Now I can check it all the time! It was great to see y'all yesterday on our way back from Tulsa...thanks for letting us drop in on you. Elle is so sweet. See you in about a month.