Friday, June 09, 2006
Soaking my feet
As I write this, I am soaking my feet in a big bowl of hot water. I have been home from Tyler for 7 hours. Elle and I took a "vacation" and I use that word lightly because I don't feel more rested! We went to Tyler from Monday until today because Shawn was headed to a camp in Oklahoma that wasn't too kid friendly. Anyway, we had ourselves a time like no other. I took over 100 pictures in just those few days. Since our alone time is getting closer to ending for a while, I wanted to spend time just with Elle letting her experience new things or things maybe she doesn't get to do too often. Here's a run-down of how our week went. We went to the zoo, to her cousin Hiney's house numerous times to play, the Brookshires museum and playground, Papaw and Carolyn's house to play piano, the Discovery Place, the mall, worship and Bible class(her teacher was brave...she had about 10 or more kids and finger painted with them...all on a Wednesday nite!) Dairy Queen to play, Toys R' Us, a few other stores to shop, and of course Gramme's house to play with Gramme, Grandma, and "Mack" (Max the Chihuahua).....all in 3 1/2 days. We are both exhausted, but we had a wonderful time and I was so glad I got to do that with her. In the next few blogs you will find loads of pictures. It's either that or burn 20 copies of all the pics and send them to you all....no thanks! Pray for me that I recover from this adventure before September 18th! I have not felt this tired in a long time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment