I took Elle to Mesquite today and had her picture taken at The Picture People. They have always done a great job of taking her picture and they are running a contest right now too so if she wins she gets around $8,000 is cash and prizes. WOOHOO!!! Anyway, if you want to go and see the pics they took of her I'll have the info below and if you want to buy a sheet of pictures it's $18/sheet and I'll go in with you if it's pics I want to. I just got a free 8X10 of her standing up but there were others I really wanted too....just can't afford $18 plus I really only want a 5X7 of any other one (and there's 2 5X7's on any sheet). Well, here's the info and hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
Go to smilestore.picturepeople.com
create an account (email and password) if you don't already have one
select "view new sitting"
enter the sitting # and password which are:
sitting #: 160002
password: 8F762F8B5A
If this doesn't work for you email me and let me know.
love, emma
Monday, July 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We are going to order a sheet of #5 (5X7)picture. If you would like to have the other 5X7 for yourself you may (not to be given away), otherwise we'll give it to Emily or Chad. Hope to see you sometime soon. We have a dress for Elle from Mexico.
Love Dad and Carolyn
My favorite is the one of her standing up. It looks like she doesn't quite know what to do with her hands...kind of like a first year teacher.
Post a Comment