Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Hunter found it's Prey

The hunter (me) found it's prey (the fake Crocs). When Shawn got home today, I had about 5 places I was going to go to today and hunt down some of those fake crocs. Why do I want them so badly....for me: Blue Haven...we are suppose to wear close-toed shoes at camp, but I get really hot wearing socks, so this is my answer to that problem....for Elle: just great kids shoes that are easy to clean up and they are bright! Anyway, I found my pair for a whopping $6 at the Dollar General and Elle's for $4 each at Family Dollar. That's right....all together I spent $18 for four pairs of shoes!!! Who says men are the hunters of the family?

4 comments:

Emily said...

Job well done!

Anonymous said...

Good Job! Mission accomplished.

Anonymous said...

I want some red ones too! Can I have them when you get tired of them! :) Mom

Anonymous said...

yes!! i love my cheap friend!