We will be leaving for Camp Blue Haven on Saturday morning at 6 am! YIKES!!! We will be there until July 13th. We will be home that night really late. As the title suggests, we would love to hear our names yelled out when mail call is done. (am I being obvious enough?) So here's our address for the next two weeks as of Saturday:
Montandons( but mostly Emma :)
c/o Camp Blue Haven
HC 81 Box 304
Las Vegas, NM 87701
Mail takes a little while sometimes to get to us so send it early! I'm giving you a 2 day head start, so get out your pencils and paper and start writing!
This is Shawn holding Elle at Blue Haven...taken in 2004 when Elle was 3 months old.

4 comments:
I'm so glad I don't have to write Emma at camp, boy that is a lot of pressure.
LOL. Lsley you get straight to the point. I love the picture.
Love the pictures of the G babies! Can't wait to see you guys! Love, Mom
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!! I think...I hope...thinking of you on July 13th!!!!
Post a Comment