Sunday, June 03, 2007

Wedding, Wheels, and Widow

Yesterday, we packed the kids up and headed to Plano. My cousin (my moms' brothers' daughter) got married. They had the wedding outside at a pretty place. Although it was H-O-T it was still nice. My favorite thing besides the free food of course, was the color of the bridesmaids dresses. They were beautiful...a shade of granny smith apple green! I loved them! Anyway, here are a few pictures from our time there.


Great picture of Ava...Elle midsneeze


The little model
I thought this picture was so cool. I thought it was a fake dragonfly before I took the pic.
That sweet 2 teeth smile
After we went to the wedding we headed to the Kia place to look at their Sedonas and we realized that it's just not going to happen on our salary right now. We were looking at used ones and it's just too expensive so I'm just going to have to suck it up and deal with the Element...which I will never recommend to anyone with young children! Anyway that was a bit of a bummer because we were hoping to drive home a different car yesterday. As of this afternoon I'm a youth group widow. Shawn left with the group for a one week camp in Oklahoma. He will be back Saturday. Since I'm by myself, I thought I'd take the girls to Tyler for the week to get some grandparent love. Elle is VERY excited and I've charged the camera batteries and am in the midst of major packing! I won't be updating again for about a week. Pray for Shawn's safe arrival, good time and safe trip home...ditto for me.

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Great pictures, but I was hoping for one with the bridesmaids' dresses since that was your favorite part of the wedding. What's up with that?

emma said...

Yes, I know, I meant to say something about that. We forgot to bring to camera with us when we went to where the ceremony would be so we had to wait until it was over to get it and I just barely could get the pics I did. I will hunt around and see if I can find where she got them.

Anonymous said...

What a busy day. The girls look so cute.

The Montandon's said...

I was wondering about the bridesmaids dresses too.
Paul

Anonymous said...

why do your girls always look so beautiful??? :)

and of course, i'd like to see the bridesmaids dresses