Monday, July 16, 2007

10 months old

I'm a few days late on this. Ava turned 10 months on Friday the 13th, but we were driving all day and I couldn't get her weight checked until today. Ava is starting to do a lot of exciting things. She started crawling yesterday...YEAH! Good luck Elle. In the last month she also figured out how to sit up by herself, she can pull to stand up sometimes and can get up on her knees and look around, she plays peek-a-boo, she is weaned as of today...BIG TIME YEAH!!!, she has signed "more", she can say "woof woof" when you ask what noise a doggie makes, she can say "dog", "uh oh", "bear", and my mom says she said "Nana" and my dad backs that story up, but neither are real reliable with their stories! ha ha ha These word are in addition to mama, bye, and dada. She can give wonderful kisses now when asked, she waves when anyone/thing leaves and says "bye". She can clap and pat on command. She smiles a lot! She still only has two teeth, but she has been super fussy the last 2 days so I think maybe more are coming soon. She is very attached to me lately...but that's same story 53rd verse right now. If I turn to leave she cries really loud and immediately stops if I come back and get her. I don't do that too often...don't want to start something I'll have to break later! So here are the statistics:
Ava: 17 lb 4 oz 27 1/2 inches (somehow she lost half an inch???)

Elle (at 9.5 months): 16lb 4 oz 27 1/4 inches


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both dolls! Could just eat them up! Love, Mom