Saturday, July 14, 2007

CBH pics Part 2

Our class...that was really great.




The 4th of July





Although the water was cold, Ava actually liked for me to put her feet in it.



This was hilarious...as we were walking to a devo, Elle's pants fell right down...I just happened to have my camera. Chad, Lesley, and I could not stop laughing.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Elle could pass for Lesley's daughter. The picture of them together is so cute. I am glad you guys get to spend 2 weeks togther working for the Lord. love you

Lesley said...

Well you know, she is family, that must account for the resemblace. :) I had already forgotten about the pants falling down incident...she was trying so hard to keep up with uncle Chad!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pic of the 4 of you under the bridge. even though ava's not looking at the camera, it's still beautiful.
pish, posh, another great photo of the montandon family - who would've thought it??

Anonymous said...

I wish I was so skinny that my pants would fall off! JK'ing! Mom