Wednesday, July 18, 2007

FINALLY got to go swimming

With all the rain we've had, we have not been able to go swimming one time this summer! Finally Monday we got to get the swimming pool out and take a dip. Of course Elle loved it. I wasn't sure what Ava would think but she LOVED it. She was so happy to be splashing in the water. She also loved turning herself around and trying to climb out to pick the grass. They had a lot of fun and Shawn and I have found that we are intoxicated with the smell of sunscreen on a baby. I could just eat her up!
p.s. there are no individual pictures of Elle lately because she is in the don't-take-my-picture phase. :(

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Don't take my picture, and don't say good job, and don't say good luck.

Anonymous said...

Ava looks like she was having the best time. Now I know what Shawn meant Monday by Elle getting the "don't look at me" from him. Thanks for the pictures.

emma said...

lesley, that pretty much sums it up.

Emily said...

Cute pictures! Ava is growing up so fast. It is hard to believe that she is approaching 1!

Anonymous said...

I just love my grandbabies! What cute pics! Love, Mom