Saturday, July 14, 2007

We're baaack!

We returned from Camp Blue Haven late last night all in one piece! What a great, exhausting, awesome, tiring, very cool(as in weather), sleepless, rainy, uplifting two weeks we have had. It is so so so good to be home. I put in the last of 7 loads of laundry a few minutes ago and have just finished adding all the photos from our trip, on the computer. I took almost 500 pictures in two weeks. If you are interested in seeing those pictures, I thought the easiest way to do it would be to download them onto an online album at snapfish.com. If you want to view all the pics, email me and I'll send you the email that has the link to the album. Anyway, is was a great experience. I will be doing a few posts on some of the very interesting things that happened to Shawn and me later. I wanted to thank Paul and Carolyn, Mom and Dad, the Gilberts, Barbara, Lauren, and Brooklyn for the mail! (Sorry if you sent something and you weren't listed...those were the only pieces of mail I received) Yippie! Thank you to those that remembered my b-day which was yesterday...turned 29....last year in my twenties and one of the worst bdays yet! We drove for 12 hours with 17 kids plus my two. Not very fun. But the day was redeemed when we drove up to our house and my parents where there with a balloon and a banner and yelled "Happy Birthday!" They came to Greenville last night and stayed in a hotel, then came over to our house this morning with breakfast and spent the day playing with the kids to allow me to get unpacked and cleaned up a little. It was absolutely wonderful! It made everything much better. Well, that is a majorly fast update of what has gone on. I will add a select few pictures from the past 2 weeks but the majority will be on the snapfish website. Let me know if you want to see them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do. MOM