
I only post this because the story is too funny not to share. The other day, Shawn and I were getting ready to go somewhere and Elle acted like she was going to go also. She was in my room and yelled back at me as she was running to her room "Oh wait, I have to go put my boobs in!" Shawn and I looked at each other in disbelief...."Did she really say what I think she just said?" Well, she had because when she came back in the room, she had 2 plastic golf balls and was attempting to put them down the front of her shirt. We laughed so hard and truly don't know where this came from but it was too funny not to share!
2 comments:
hahahahhah tooo funny. michael and i just died laughing at that. she actually looks grown w/ her long hair, and well...boobs. hehe great story.
p.s. golf balls make for a nice perky look. maybe we should all get a plastic set.
Elle's boobs were quite proportional to her body, if only that applied to every woman with plastic perky boobies! You should see one of them that tans outside the pool.....wowza. And I don't mean that in a good way.
AND..
Glad Riley's not the only one who spills HUGE things on brand new carpet! Two weeks after we moved in (with new carpet as well) he spilled an entire bowl of tomato soup on the carpet, because we don't have tile under the bar. I think I would have killed him except when he spilled the soup he also fell off the barstool and was laying on the floor amid orangy-red goo saying "I'm so sorry Mom" over and over and over again!
Post a Comment