Saturday, August 25, 2007
Walk on the Dam
There is a huge dam not far from our house that we pass every day. It's really pretty to look at and we realized there is a walking trail on top of it that a lot of people bike and walk on. We decided last night to go and explore that area and it was really nice. We got to watch the sun setting, and there was a very nice breeze and almost no one around. The girls both loved it. It's nice to have some free outdoor activities to do.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Emma,
I'm enjoying reading all of your posts and seeing the pictures. I think I've learned more about you, Shawn and the girls from this blog than I ever learned about you guys while you lived here, (my fault). I probably could have gone through life without the toe nail info...but every little bit adds to the picture.
Can it really be that Ave will soon turn one????
Krista
OOps, I meant AvA of course.
I love the pictures and I think the first picture says it all. The Lord has truly sent you to Georgetown.
Post a Comment