Thursday, September 13, 2007

525,600 minutes

1 Day Old

That's how long we have had sweet Ava Kate in our lives! She is one today and we are so excited. She is a sweet little baby and we love her so much. Happy Birthday Ava!

1 Year Old

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ava Kate. It doesn't seem like it has been a year since the first time I held you and looked into the beautiful face. Gramme loves you.

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVA!!
love from tn.

Anonymous said...

Yea, happy birthday to Ava! It's seems like such a long time ago that we were all introduced to the squished face in that first picture! Hehe. The second one is beautiful, I can't wait to see y'all again! Tim has finals next week so I'll ask Mom which day she wants to come.

The Montandon's said...

Happy 1st Birthday Ava. We love you bunches.
Mamaw and Papaw

Lesley said...

Happy birthday Ava! I know this is a couple days late but at least I caught you on the day of your party. Hey Emma, did you take that second picture or is it professional? It's really good so if that's an Emma picture then you should stop going to the photographer altogether.

emma said...

Yes I took the picture, but sometimes it easier to take them to the store to have pics taken because they have more backdrops and better lighting...one day I want to own my own studio...we'll see. and thank you!

Emily said...

Ava, sorry we did not end up getting to come. Maybe someday we will actually make it down to see you guys. Great picture by the way.

Anonymous said...

umm..i need some party and house pics up - PRONTO mrs. montandon!! :)