Ava's party was a lot of fun. My favorite thing was watching her dive into her cake. She acted like she was digging through dirt to find a hidden treasure and if we hadn't taken the cake away eventually, I think she might would have torn up the whole thing. What a sweetie and what a wonderful way to celebrate the first year!
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Who made the cake?
Reminds me of Dr. Suess...
Love the girls bathroom, very va-va-voom!
That would be me! I loved how that cake turned out. I think I'm going to make my own cake for my next birthday. I have found that I really enjoy decorating cakes!
It looks like lots of fun. I am really sorry that we missed it.
Happy bday to that precious baby. And I, too, was going to comment on the cake - great job! You could start your own little business there.
I loved the whole thing except I wanted to eat more cake but I had passed out from the first piece and I did'nt want to take it away for Ava! What fun..who is next!!! Love, NaNa
Post a Comment