Sunday, September 09, 2007

Big Change

Before...

We went to Tyler this past weekend for our nephew Hayden's second birthday. While there, we got Elle's hair cut at a new and flashy, exciting, distracting children's barber shop. Elle wasn't too excited about the idea of getting her hair cut so that was our solution. She wasn't happy at first but when the lady got done, her whole demenor changed. She seemed to have really grown up a lot just from this hair cut. It's amazing what a new do will do to your attitude...and it's no different when you're an adult. Enjoy the change. And yes, Shawn and I L-O-V-E the new style, but of course I just a tiny bit miss the old.

.....After!

8 comments:

Lesley said...

I love the new hairstyle! Way to go Shawn, letting Elle cut her hair. I know that is a big step for you.

Emily said...

Cute cut!

Anonymous said...

I love the haircut. Hey Lesley, I think it Shawn actually picked the hairstyle.

Anonymous said...

I might I think it was Shawn who actually picked the hairstyle.

Anonymous said...

I give up. I can't type tonight. I meant I think it was Shawn who actually picked out the hair cut. Ok, that's it. bye

Anonymous said...

WHOA!! I was SUPER shocked b/c i saw the newest post first, and hadn't read the one yet a/b the haircut. even though i took your advice and scrolled down to read the previous post, i saw the pics i was scrolling and thought 'where'd all her hair go!" i thought it'd be something funny like ava got scissors by accident and cut a big chunck, but it ended up just being a good ol new style.
she looks super cute!

erin said...

I think Elle looks like Tatum O'Neal in "Paper Moon." Very cute.

Anonymous said...

To Elle,
Rick and I love your new hair cut. You look like such a grown up little lady! We miss you!