Sunday, September 09, 2007

Hayden turns 2!

A note of warning...if you like to read these things in order it's very important that you go back and read the previous post first or the surprise change will be very anticlimactic!

Okay onto the party. So, we went to Tyler this past Thurs-Saturday to celebrate my nephew turning 2. We missed his first birthday last year since I was going to have a baby in 6 days! We had a great time in Tyler. As soon as we arrived, I headed to the CCC sale to look for fall/winter clothes for Elle. I found some great stuff as usual. I got her about 10 shirts, 2 pants, 2 dresses, a pair of pink boots that she won't ever take off!, and got Ava one dress. It all came to about $100 which I thought was great! Then Friday, we got Elle's hair cut (see previous post) and went and saw my G-mama who is in rehab(ha ha ha)...physical therapy! Friday night we ate yummy Mexican food with my parents and then did a little shopping for Ava's bday. Saturday we chilled out and then headed to Hiney's bday. It was great! My sister did a wonderful job with the whole thing. Both Elle and Ava had a blast! The food was wonderful and the cupcakes were the best I've ever had! Never had icing that good before! Then we started home around six and arrived back home around 10 pm. It was a long weekend but a great one! Now it's time to gear up for Ava's big ONE! The 13th is the actual day and I think we're going to take her and have her pictures made as well as family pictures. What an exciting week ahead for us!




Don't adjust your screen color...that is the right color. Although the cupcakes were D-licious!, they were also colored with some toxic stuff that will probably have us all glowing in the dark...but it tasted good.

Saved the best pic for last. What a cute table Laura had all set up.....look in the middle! And it's beans he's after.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Does Ava have a birthday wishlist on Amazon? I haven't checked in a while. I probably could have checked in the time it took me to write this comment.

emma said...

No she doesn't. Elle has one but it's pretty out of date. I'll see what I can do, but no promises!

Lesley said...

Well I just didn't want to get Ava something and then not be aware that she had a big long list somewhere that I could have bought something off of. Could you just email me a couple of things that I can look for?