Monday, September 17, 2007

The last bit

Here's the dress Nana gave Elle. Ava got a matching one but it's alittle too big so I'm going to get the next size down and of course get their picture together!

Cute girl with a cute haircut...this style really seems to fit her personality.


I just love this picture of a cupcake I took at Ava's bday party.


Happy girl swinging away at the park.


There were a few pictures I wanted to share that didn't really have anything to do with the last two posts. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures and yes, Elle's haircut fits her personality to a T. We really had a great weekend. Thanks. I love the picture of Ava swinging.

Anonymous said...

elle is so tiny! and yes, the haircut is great. think her and ava will end up having the matching sister cuts?

Alissa said...

Has anyone told you that you girls are just adorable??? Thanks for sharing!