I'm getting old...I can tell because I am getting annoyed with all the "new" technology out there that I have to learn so sometimes I'd rather just avoid it. But, then there are those times, when I am just clueless that I have a new technology under my nose....case in point: We have been at our new house with new phone number for 3 weeks and 1 day and have yet to receive one call on our answering machine.....shame on all of our friends and family!....except not really. We realized today that we have had voice mail for 3 weeks. I figured out how to go and check it today and guess what...there were 23 messages! I feel REALLY bad! We have missed quite a few important calls so I am so sorry if we didn't call you back. We weren't trying to ignore you...we just didn't realize we had voice mail! PLEASE FORGIVE US! We are technologically very slow I guess....by the way, I just canceled voice mail...we like the "old school" answering machine better.

The reclusive Elle actually let me take her picture and smiled too!


7 comments:
wow - your girls really are beautiful. elle looks like a grown girl!
Good, I was tired of listening to the weird automated person. You must have just gotten my message that said, "um...if this is Shawn and Emma...this is Lesley, call me back" or something like that. I hate those automated things. It makes me feel like I am really leaving a message for the robots that live at the house.
BTW, isn't newfangel a type of low fat cream cheese?
At least you have our roles down quite well....and by the way, Paul and Carolyn got that shirt for Elle! :)
I don't know about the cheese thing...I pretty much stick with the normal stuff.
It is Neufchatel Cheese and it has 1/3 the fat of cream cheese. Mighty tasty I must say.
No, I'm pretty sure it's called Newfangel cheese. Right next to the cream cheese.
...just kidding. Emily, you're right. Good job remembering what that stuff was called.
Post a Comment