Saturday, October 13, 2007

Lucky 13

Love this shot of her on her tippy toes.


Here I am!


REEEEACH!---the little ballerina (which is what she's going to be for Halloween)

I like to go against the flow so I have always loved the number 13. It could have something to do with it being my birthday, but now it's even more special because Ava's birthday in on the 13th also. Today she is 13 months old. I wanted to do a scrapbook page eventually entitled Lucky 13 and have it be pictures I took of her on the day she turned 13 months old. I took some really cute shots of her today which is getting harder and harder to do because she won't sit still for them! She took her first 2 steps yesterday and today she took 4 steps! So, I guess she is officially beginning to walk and maybe it had something to do with her turning 13 months on the 13th!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, do you know how hard it is not to say "I told you so?" :) So I guess I just said it. She is a chip off her dad. I love the pictures and especially the one of her reaching. love

Anonymous said...

Congtaulations, your youngest is no longer a "baby" she is part of the big world. No more setting her down and finding her in the general vasinity where you left her. You know what this means dont you? Baby fever is right around the corner.

Lauren Hope said...

we were in jackson for the weekend - long trip! sorry no comments!
ava is so cute. i think its neat 13 is lucky for you. maybe on her 13th b-day you can do something really fun! :)

Unknown said...

I can't believe that she is that big already. Just wait. Josey keeps walking into the living room with candy from the Halloween dish I did not think she could reach.

Unknown said...

So how's the walking coming?

Lesley said...

That was me, by the way.