Tuesday, December 04, 2007
I see you're hiney, all white and shiny....
Most hilarious thing just happened but to preface it, I have been teaching Ava what poo poo and pee pee are lately. Everytime she's going or just went, I ask her if she just poo pooed? She will look at me and say "poo poo." She really uses the term for a dirty diaper either kind. Sorry if this grosses you out, but this is my life! So I went to get her up from her nap a few minutes ago and I open the door and immediately see her standing there holding something. She looks right at me and with a huge 4-tooth smile and crazy hair going every which way, says in her most excited and proud voice "Poo poo!" Then I get closer and see what her prize is that she's holding high in the air for me to see...no it's not what you thing! She has taken her pants off and figured out how to take her diaper off and is holding a wet diaper proudly for me to see. She was so proud of herself for getting it off and holding it as if it was a prized animal she had hunted and gotten! I laughed so hard. She just looked so cute with that big smile, proudly displaying the wet diaper, and hiney all out in the open!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Smart girl.
Post a Comment