In all fairness the cinnamon rolls are Shawns!(but that doesn't mean I won't nibble a little :)
Thursday, January 24, 2008
MUST HAVE SUGAR
Every once in a while I get a really strong craving....can't think of anything else-put me in a bad mood-do whatever it takes to get it-spend as much as needed-type of craving. A few days ago I started lusting after a Walmart cupcake. Then this morning it was a donut-freshly made. I didn't get either thing, but I thought about them incessantly. Finally tonite I realized that the cravings weren't just going to disappear on their own. We made a trip to Walmart and this was what we came home with. I am waiting until the girls go to bed and then I think I'm going to have a bite of each thing except the biscuits....I'm saving those to make homemade donuts tomorrow. Cavity anyone? Bigger pants anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
So glad it's not just me. Enjoy the cookies. By the way, have you ever tried Kroger Private Selection Extreme Moose Tracks ice cream? It's the chocolatiest, sugariest awesomeness.
Okay so the evening is over and I had one cupcake, 2 small cookies (but that was right after we got home) 2 small scoops of mint choc chip icecream and I'm good to go. Me happy, me very happy...and my pants still fit as of right now...I'm off to brush my teeth!
to answer your question erin, no I haven't and we don't have Krogers down in these parts...HEB or Walmart. But is does sound yummy and surely you burn off most of the calories just saying the icecreams' name.
We all have days like that, I always seem to crave brownies or cookies and cream - but only from Braums!
Maybe it is just me, but the name Extreme Moose TRACKS really does not appeal to me.
well at least it said tracks and not poop? Although from what Erin says, it wouldn't matter if it did say poop, because it's so good you wouldn't care!
I've never heard poop called tracks. I thought tracks are what the paws leave in the snow. This is a gross conversation.
to continue the gross convo...you are right lesley, but I was just trying to get everyone to look on the bright side in that poop icecream would be way worse than track icecream....are we all clear now? enough with the icecream....ya'll stop commenting and start posting on your own blogs!
Post a Comment