Monday, February 25, 2008

How we found Ava


When I went in to get Ava up from a nap a few days ago, this is what I saw as I looked into her crib. What's great is that she didn't wet the bed while the diaper was off! When I woke her up, she did seem a little perplexed as to why her hiney was out in the open.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's such a sweet toosh! can't wait to see y'all this summer, we are all 3 SO excited! also, if you want matt's address to write to him let me know! love ya.

Lisa said...

That is awesome. Maybe she just needed a little air down there, and thought she'd take care of it rather than disturbing you.

emma said...

what a thoughtful child I have

Anonymous said...

Love that little bottom...wish mine was that rounded out! Loved all the pictures and stories. Ha Love, Mom