We had a MASH Superbowl party last night. Don't ask who played or who won...I couldn't care less...I was there for the appetizers and girl talk. We had A LOT of fun as usual. Elle and her friend Kimmy stayed in the master bedroom watching Disney movies all night while all the women pretty much hung out and all the men pretty much hung out...Ava roamed from group to group...whoever would feed her most. Every girl told her engagement story and dating story and of course somehow we migrated to birthing stories, but we stopped quickly because three of the girls haven't had a baby and we want them to have babies one day :) It was a lot of fun and I LOVE MY FRIENDS! Here's a few pics from the Bowl Party that was Super!
This was acutally hard to capture....there were very few times when any of us were watching the game!

2 comments:
Emma I am so glad to hear you say you love your new friends. I am so excited for all of you. love you
um, i sound like you - there's nothing super at all about football, although i can tell you who won. kinda glad it wasn't tom brady's team (skeeze). anywho, i'm so glad that y'all have made so many wonderful new friends! and that you still have room for us old ones too!
Post a Comment