We interrupt your regular program for the following message:
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am the mom of the two most beautiful girls and a sweet boy. My husband, whom I have been married to since 1999, and I live in the Austin area where he preaches. We are lovin life just where we are.
4 comments:
That's one of the most precious things I've ever seen. And I'm loving the video of Ava dancing around - she and Rachel could get into LOTS of trouble together. Glad you guys had such a wonderful trip!!!
How precious. It makes us remember that we are to be like children. love
How adorable! I can't believe how big Ava has gotten! Wow! Such beautiful girls!!
Oh, how cute and precious and wonderful and darling and did I say precious! What sweet girls and what a wonderful Mom and Dad to teach them the right songs to sing. Jesus and Nana loves you!
Post a Comment