Saturday, August 16, 2008

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

My summer "vacation" is officially over. My husband brought my kids back home and in good shape. I am excited to get back to the daily chaos that is my life. Here though, is how I spent my summer vacation:













I totally immersed myself in scrapbooking! I am exhausted and I didn't think that was possible but when you focus nonstop on just one thing for hours on end, it's tiring! I feel so much weight taken off of me by getting the ball rolling again. I feel like I awakened some creativity that was getting lazy. I didn't work at all on Ava's 1st year scrapbook because that one doesn't continue to add to, but I will make it a priority to get it finished maybe before the year is over. Enjoy! Oh and of course, none of this would have been possible without my hubbies willingness to take the girls to Tyler for a few days. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

4 comments:

Shawn said...

Your welcome and it was my pleasure. I love the pages and all the scrapbooking memories.

Lisa said...

I'm drooling...

Lauren Hope said...

i bow to you, oh scrapbooking genius.
FANTASTIC WORK!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow the creativity never ends or runs out...Maybe you are more like your Dad! What special memories those will be! Love, Mom