Do you watch The Office? It is probably my very favorite show ever. We bought every season on DVD and we don't do stuff like that. It's set in Scranton, PA and for weeks, every night after we bought all the seasons, Shawn and I would look at each other and say "Wanna take a road trip to Scranton?" Total cheeseheads I know, but we LOVE that show.
Anyway, this came in the mail today from Shawn. It's a Dwight bobble head and every time I see it I will be reminded of all the fond memories of our road trips to PA....it's set to have the 5th season premiere on September 25th....we're counting down...
On tonight's schedule, hmmm....need to get some pictures of a project taken.....going to watch "P.S. I love you." Reminds me...make sure I have lots of Kleenex with me and make sure Shawn won't be watching with me...I heard it's a very sweet/sad and definitely chickish type flick and I haven't watched a movie by myself in a L O N G time....kind of excited...hope I can stay awake and not cry too much.

1 comment:
I LOVE THE OFFICE!!
Post a Comment