Lastly, I'll end on a not so gross note. As you know, I have a new camera and I'm taking more pictures than usual lately while I get used to the bad mamajama. Here are a few shots from Sunday morning before church.
Monday, April 27, 2009
A Mighty Fine Life
We have a new favorite place to eat. If you come to visit us here, we will take you there. We don't care if you like burgers or not, you will eat it and tell us how you have converted and will be true to Mighty Fine Burgers only. We've already had a few converts so resistance is futile. We do not each out much because we don't have the money, but in the last 14 days, we have eaten there 4 times...seriously...it's that good. And yes, we are selling the children's toys to fund our Mighty Fine Burger fund.
Here are a few pictures I took of the girls being goofy on the way to MFB. They were trying to make each other laugh with funny faces.

In other unrelated news, Ava is fully potty trained during the day. The only time she wears diapers, is when she's sleeping. We are so so so proud of how it seemed to all come together after a few months of not a lot of success. We don't even give her treats anymore. She is now wanting to wipe herself and as much as I want her to be independent, this ain't happenin' right now! She doesn't quite get the concept of trying to keep her hands clean as she wipes. Lovely.

Lastly, I'll end on a not so gross note. As you know, I have a new camera and I'm taking more pictures than usual lately while I get used to the bad mamajama. Here are a few shots from Sunday morning before church.


Lastly, I'll end on a not so gross note. As you know, I have a new camera and I'm taking more pictures than usual lately while I get used to the bad mamajama. Here are a few shots from Sunday morning before church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment