Here are a few pictures I took on Sunday when the dust had settled from the weekend. We were getting ready to go to church that night and Elle wore her new outfit that Gramme got her. She loves the outfit and the fun headband we bought her for her party went well with it. I just thought she looked too cute to pass up a photo op.




4 comments:
she is so beautiful!
is she super tall for a 5 yr. old, or is it just me...the super shortie over here?? :)
She gets prettier every year...must take after her Momma, cuz I know it ain't from Shawn (but don't tell him I think you're better lookin' :) I love her outfit, tunics and leggings are the best...for 5 year olds and 27 year old pregnant women alike!
I love it. Thanks for the picture.
love gramme
Nana loves the pic too! Headband is much cutier than I imagined. Love and kisses.
Post a Comment